Friday, April 12, 2013

Shorts you NEED!! (for under your wetsuit/boardshorts)

Well, if you're like me and are in the water more than you're out of the water, eventually the parts we don't talk about get things happening we don't want to think about. I've been looking for something to wear under my boardshorts and wetsuits for a while. So far, I've been using a pair of dive shorts (talk about no style) for the past few years, but I knew there had to be something better out there. There's a new company I ran into while searching for some new undershorts on the internet. The name is Helo. I was a little uncertain about ordering since I never really heard of them before and wasn't so sure if the product would be any good. But I was in need, and they looked like the best option. So I ordered some. Got them about a week ago and had a chance to try them out the past few days here in NY under my wetsuit. All I can say, is thank you Helo!! Finally something I don't mind putting on under my boardshorts. They're very comfortable and dried nice and quick and look cool if they happen to hang out from under your boardshorts a bit. Ordering was easy and the order was shipped the same day. Here's the website: www.heloclothes.com I know, I sound like an advertisement. But trust me, this is more of a public service announcement.

2 comments:

  1. Mike, have you tried the underarmor boxer briefs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's hope Hatteras blesses you with wind and warmth.

    ReplyDelete