Friday, January 7, 2011

2011 fanatic skate is here!

After months of drooling over pictures on the internet of the 2011 skate, a pair of the sexiest freestyle boards I've ever seen have finally arrived And they're all mine! I got a 90 ltr and 100 ltr. I'm planning on doing a nice review and comparison between the recent boards I've owned. So look for an in depth comparison of the 2011 skate, 2010 JP Freestyle, 2010 F2 Rodeo, and the 2009 Mistral Joker (I know it's not a "new" board but it is still very popular and has a good following) I took a few pics of the skate because I'm in the middle of a snow storm and I was tired of looking at the same old ones on the internet. You can look too if you want.







3 comments:

  1. Pick up mine yesterday!!
    Take care bro!
    Hylke

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of color!

    Do you expect to sail them "up here" this winter, or are you first breaking them in in Bonaire?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Hylke! You'll be in Bonaire again this year? Hopefully we'll see you there. We're going Feb. 5th to 19th.


    Puffin, of course they'll be broken in up here. Hopefully tomorrow and maybe Monday since the forecast is still looking good.

    ReplyDelete